Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Frugal Genius

So, as I was thinking about creating this blog I was trying to come up with something clever and unique. Both words I think describe our family in various incarnations. My reflections kept leading to stories involving the Mad Genius and Penny Pinching head of our family. There are many stories that display his uncanny ability to fix just about anything with the items found at hand. I'm sure that those stories (of fixing and of 'the items on hand') will soon be told.

The blog title and description foreshadow soon to be told stories of our youth.


Man I Love This Guy!

Thanks Dad for keeping it real!


"Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
Genius hits a target no one else can see."
- Arthur Schopenhauer

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

No Problem.

I think this is goin to be a lot of fun.

Can't wait...

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Shaka, last night we had Parker and Payton over. Parker wanted pancakes for dinner so I thought why not. They were finished with theirs when Dad and Bud came home from home teaching and decided to have pancakes too. Bud says do we have hot dogs? So out came the hot dogs to go in the pancakes. Parker saw what they were eating and said I want hot dogs in mine too....so on we go!!! GrandmaBud as Parker calls me.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha!
That's Great.
I love it.
Thanks.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home