Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Burk Family Tales

So I thought I would start a new blog where the family stories could be shared. As I think back on my childhood, what I thought was fairly normal at the time was really anything but normal. How many other people have experienced left-over pancakes, wooden wheels on just about any device that has wheels or a half-pipe in their back yard.

Hopefully this will become a repository of great memories, funny stories, and maybe a few touching moments too.

For as long as I can remember, Dad has been telling us to write 'this stuff' down. Each time we tell eachother of our new adventures, he reminds us. Well, I can only speak for myself, but I have not been good at following through.

This is my way of following through.

Hopefully everyone will join in.

I think this could be a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home