Monday, October 23, 2006

Bathroom Accesories

The other day I was in the bathroom and had just been searching for a brush.
I searched through 3 rooms and finally found one, and was able to return to
my morning routine. A few minutes later I was turned to the towel rack to
dry my hands only to find a bare rack. I had just hung two fresh towels on
this rack the day before. "Do you want me to pull a Cecil on you guys!" I
shouted. Jason looked at me a little puzzled. I then relayed to him how I
now found the beauty of the brush on a rope and the safety pinned towel that
was always in the bathroom, courtesy of Dad. I guess Dad had felt like I did
this morning, one too many times. I will admit that only time that the
safety pinned towel was annoying was when there were no fresh towels in the
cabinet and had to drip dry or dry off standing very close to the towel
rack. Just a little moment that took me down memory lane. Shar

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt&Cami said...

Very funny. I think that brush is still in the drawer- rope still attached. We love you dad.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home